TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Activities are definitively confirmed after the payment of the entire fee, which also includes a deposit of € 10.
- In case of cancellation, even at the last moment, of the descent because of adverse water conditions (flood or drought), T-rafting can propose an alternative descent. In case of non-acceptance, the fee will be entirely refunded.
- The rain is not a reason for cancellation unless the weather conditions are considered dangerous at the sole discretion of the Technical Manager of the Company.
- Cancellation must be communicated by e-mail to the following address email@example.com and the deposit of 10 € per person will be retained. If the cancellation is communicated within 24 hours prior to the activity, the fee will not be refunded.
- Via PayPal directly on activities pages
- By Bank transfer to Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Pontassieve, filiale di via d’Annunzio, Firenze IBAN: IT54Y0873602802000000202101
SWIFT : ICRAITRRKG0 specifying the tour name and the number of persons